transpyr-api powers Transpyr’s event, authorization, and user management operations.
- Account creation, modification, and deactivation.
- Search for events by keyword, or query with the ability to sort, paginate, and filter by fields or location radius.
- Create and publish events.
- “Me” routes for authorized users to fetch their own bookings and events.
- Validate and create bookings.
- Create, query, and resolve refund requests.
- Handles checkout sessions with Stripe and leverages Stripe webhooks to create bookings.
- Automatically sends emails to attendees and organizers for important actions.
- Signs and decodes JSON web tokens for authorization.
- Protects restricted routes based on bearer token authorization and user roles.
- Error handling middleware gracefully handles operational errors and logs unexpected ones.
- More powerful CRUD operations for admins, including the ability to view and modify unpublished events.
- Streams event/user images from Transpyr’s Amazon S3 bucket.
- Mongoose ODM for MongoDB
- Pug for email templates
- Nodemailer for sending emails with Sendgrid
- Multer for multipart data handling
- Sharp for image manipulation
- Stripe library for working with Stripe Checkout
- bcrypt for password hashing
- jsonwebtoken library